Q&A from Spring Magazine : Taec, Junsu, Wooyoung

Jpn-Eng: sakiHa @2pmalways | Edit by Egle @2pmalways | Scans : kimic@suntaec| Jap-Kor : 플럼@Woogle (Palm reading part) Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways
Taecyeon
Q. Who would you be going out with if you were a girl?
A. I don’t want to go out with anyone! (LOL) because I know their good points and bad points too well. (LOL)

Q. What do you wear when you sleep?
A. I dress down usually, but the last time I came to Japan, as soon as I arrived in the hotel, I fell asleep in my clothes on. (LOL)

Q. What’s your recent hobby?
A. Sleep. Because I was shooting the drama, I haven’t slept for the last 6 days. I’m so happy that I can sleep while I’m in Japan.

Q. Which part of your body you like the most?
A. Ears. People would say my ear shape was different ever since I was little.

Q. What is the Japanese phrase you have remembered recently?
A. [*Isshoukenmei] It was in the lyrics of one Korean song’s Japanese translation. *hard work

Q. What’s your favorite part of female fashion?
A. I like simple clothes. Jersey and shirt is fine. I think Japanese girl’s fashion is very sophisticated. I don’t know much about fashion though. (LOL)
Q. What is your weak point?
A. When members tease me, I take it seriously and become quiet.

Q. What Korean phrase would you want to teach the girls?
A. [저기요] (jeogiyo) When you say “Excuse me”, you use this word and it’ll give others a good impression of you.
Taecyeon’s palm reading!!!

He has an ability to quickly catch any information possible! Is there a possibility to play an important role in the world as well?!

From the delicate line of the heart, and also from life lines in both hands it is possible to see that he is very adventurous.

The fact that he is sensitive and adventurous at the same time is very charming! The line which extends broadly from the root of his middle to his ring finger represents the richness of his emotions.

He has the ability to quickly understand the information he receives from the world.

Luck at work
This year the luck seems to be growing bigger as he performs one work after the other.
Since the turning point in luck will appear when he’s 25 years old, it would be great if he planned to reach an important goal by then. After 25 years of age, if important people back him up, it is possible that his activities will not be limited to Asian continent only!

Luck at love
Even though he seems to have a mischievous mind, he is also rather sensitive and these two opposites seem to be evoking a maternal instinct in women. If he finds someone to love, it would be recommended to foster and grow that love carefully.
Junsu
Q. Who would you be going out with if you were a girl?
A. Myself. (LOL) There are no other warm men but me! …or other members are too handsome. (LOL)

Q. Tell a secret of a member that you are the only one to know!

A. What should I do if we break apart after I tell this… haha just kidding. (LOL) Wooyoung might know that he is cute himself, so he acts too cute sometimes. (LOL) Taecyeon is very charismatic and handsome; he is an anime freak and still a baby.

Q. What’s your favorite Japanese phrase?
A. [Nande yanen!] I love it and use it very often. I have a good friend from Osaka, I memorized it because my friend would say that often.

Q. If you were compare yourself to an animal?

A. Because my face look young and eyes are small, it would be a panda. I look more like a panda when I put my make up on.

Q. What’s your recent hobby?
A. Composing! You’ll see me composing in All About 2PM.

Q. Tell us your recommended place to visit in Seoul?

A. The Karosu road in Shinsa-dong. The view is great over there and you’ll also enjoy the shopping. It’s just like Omotesando in Japan. I often go there to have a cup of coffee.

Q. What’s your impression of the Japanese girls?
A. Pretty! They are polite and calm.

Q. What Korean phrase would you want to teach the girls?

A. [대박입니다] which means [The best!] (Daebak-imnida). Young Korean people often use this phrase. In Japanese, it would be [Yabai!]
Junsu’s palm reading!!

A handsome boy type who has a world of his own!

As he freely extends his hand out, the fact that his middle and ring fingers are close to each other means that he’s a warm person who loves nature and peace. Also, the palm lines which dive fast to the right means that no matter how many years pass by, he will remain a young boy at heart.

Since he’s a person who has his own view for the world, he will work hard until his dreams come true no matter what, strongly believing in his own heart.

Luck at work
2011 year marks the rising point in the luck! Since the turning point is 24 years, Junsu has to work and see if his luck changes for the best. It could be that the Japanese debut might turn out really well. Don’t hesitate; it would be the best if you take it head on.

Luck at love
He’s the type who keeps his ideal type in his heart. It might take a little bit more time for him to meet his ideal type, but he’s the type who is very devoted to his other half. He should become very popular among women when he’s 27-28 years old.

Wooyoung
Q. If you were compare yourself to an animal?
A. Fish. (LOL) Fish are swimming all the time, and it’s like me dancing all the time.

Q. What do you wear when you sleep?
A. Training pants and a big T-shirt. Big-sized T-shirt keeps you warm.

Q. What dish did you like in Japan?
A. Tonkotsu ramen. It was so good and I had two helpings at once.

Q. Tell a secret of a member that you are the only one to know!
A. Chansung helps the members all the time. Junho is very kind to anyone, but he is sensible. Nichkhun is very polite. Taecyeon might look wild, but he has a good sensitivity. Junsu is just great at composing!

Q. Which part of your body you like the most?
A. Thighs. I got those thighs from playing football!

Q. Who would you be going out with if you were a girl?
A. Junho. I want to feel his manliness from a girl’s point of view.

Q. What Korean phrase do you want to teach the girls?
A. [바람둥이] (baramdung-i) When you meet a Korean playboy in Seoul, say this word. This word means “a womanizer”.

Q. Tell us your recommended place to visit in Seoul?

A. If you want to see a cluster of cultural houses in Seoul, you should visit Insa-dong!! You’ll find good makeolli (rice wine) and kimchi, jjigae shops there.

Q. What’s your impression of the Japanese girls?

A. They are very kind and their smiles are cute. They smile at me very shyly and it makes me think they like me. (LOL)
Wooyoung’s palm reading!!!
Since he’s being loved on stage, the personal luck is bound to rise as well!
Judging from his palm, he is the type of a mood maker, who kindles a warm fire in people’s hearts. Also, as the lines stretch wide in both of his hands, it says that he receives love from both – men and women, but he will become even more admirable as a man in his 40s, and he will shine as an outstanding human being.
Luck at work
A lot of people support him because of his good points. Therefore, it is important not to forget to be thankful for this support. Even if he doesn’t try too hard, if he acknowledges the support he gets, the luck will be on his side.
Luck at love
He was very popular since his teens, but it is expected for his love life to bloom when he’s 26 years old. Attractive and excellent in relationship, Wooyoung might be rather possessive of his other half, but that is also a part of his charms.
From private questions to palm reading! Beastly Idols
Let’s investigate 2PM!
----How do you feel about Japanese CD debut?
JS: It’s such a big opportunity for Japanese people to know 2PM, I am so glad and excited.
NK: Since we are going to debut in Japan soon, I need to learn a lot about Japanese culture and language. Of course, I feel anxiety and pressure, but I am glad to debut in Japan and meet the Japanese fans.
WY:: I want to come up on stage and see the Japanese fans soon!

---- What kind of track is your debut single?
NK:: “Take Off” cheers people up, when they are going to start new things. I hope you get our message: “Let’s not fear making mistakes and open up a new door for the future. We are here for you!”
JH:: That’s right. I’d be happy if you feel something by listening to this dramatic song.
WY:: Please look forward to it because you will like it for sure. And we re-recorded Japanese version of “Heartbeat”, which is our outstanding song and I hope you will enjoy it too. I think now it’s a bit different from the former one, because the image is wilder.

---- How were the Japanese lyrics?
TY:: Although I was worried about singing in Japanese, but after practicing a lot, we are good at it now. It was nice and all of us enjoyed singing it.
CS:: In my part, I have a favorite phrase: “a magical word which turns into a strong courage”. I want “Take Off” to be your magical words which would give you power.

---- Who is your favorite Japanese singer?
JS:: I love Teriyaki Boyz. Juju and Crystal Kay got beautiful voices. I respect them.
NK:: I like Utada Hikaru.
CS:: I like Chemistry.
TY:: I have seen Exile and Arashi’s stages before, their performances were great. The members love Japanese music a lot.

---- By the way, you live together, right? How are your relationships among the group?
JH:: We are very close. We are always being funny together. LOL
CS:: We tell gags to each other and fool around all the time.
WY:: Yeah right! This time, when we came to Japan, as we gathered all together after a while, we went crazy on the first night here. We fell asleep after having a round of good laughs. LOL
TY:: Wooyoung is the mood maker. Junho coheres the members together. I am boisterous, eat well and sleep well. Chansung and Nichkhun also eat well and sleep well. LOL …and Junsu is good at singing!
JS:: Wait a minute! Why is it just “good at singing” for me?! LOL
JH:: Hahaha Then, I will fill in a word instead of Taecyeon. Junsu is such a gifted person. Junsu is a charismatic vocalist. Nichkhun is a gentle and cute man, Taecyeon and Chansung are very beastly and manly. 2PM members are very passionate and hard workers.

---- I see. LOL then lastly, some comments for SPRING viewers, please.
JS:: Please find about the latest fashion and have nice days. SPRING is Haru (spring). I hope everyone will become a warm and kind person just like spring’s warm wind. LOL
JH:: I’ll work harder so that we can see you more often! I want you to love 2PM more.