The surprisingly look-alike cousin of Jung Yunghwa has been revealed




The cousin of CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa who has a surprisingly look-alike face with him has been revealed in a TV programme.
In a recent episode of KBS2 TV , ‘On Your Commander,Sir!’, the face of the cousin of Jung Yonghwa (CNBLUE) has been revealed. When they were recording the recent episode of ‘On Your Commander, Sir!’ in Seojong University, a group of 11 students made a surprising appearance as newbies in front of the camera.
On 26th, Yonghwa’s cousin updated his twitter at 3pm, he wrote,’ It was really nice to shoot this at school. I saw Yonghwa Hyung! I was just having a look all around then suddenly I saw a handsome face. I don’t think I have mistaken him! I would seem silly if I have made a mistake.’
The netizens then showed interests to his twit by replying, ‘I saw that they were filmming in different scenes.’ ‘Jeong Hweesoo shi, this is the moment for you to become famous.’
(omitted irrelevant information)
Source: Nate
Translated by: Rice @cnbluestorm
Edited by omonOona@cnbluestorm