CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa confides one of his Love Stories

On the June 20 episode of SBS’s Night After Night, CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa started to reveal a humiliating love story with the comment “I once confided my love to a woman I really liked.”
He added, “She gratefully accepted my mind, and we were on the verge of becoming an official couple. It was the moment when I found she had been in a romantic relationship with another guy. I was startled to think that she’d had a mind to start a relationship with me.
I sent her a resentful text message that said, “How could you do this to me?” and she returned, “I’m sorry.” It made my heart miserable to see the message.
Jung said, “I should have asked her about what kind of relationship they had been, but look at what I had done. I felt disappointed at myself at the time. Less than feeling anger toward her, I seemed more to miss.
Later, she contacted me again to let me know that she broken up with her boyfriend. Then, I attempted to start with her again, but the wounds seemed deeper than I thought. I couldn’t work up the courage.
-unrelated to Yonghwa’s part omitted-
By Online News Team (newsteam@tvreport.co.kr)
Source: TVreport (Original article in Korean)
Photo from TVreport
Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com
Re-posted by L@cnbluestorm