T-ara's Eunjung's Twitter Interview with Sports Donga




■ Acting or Singing Ham Eunjung is Multi-talented

This young talent is really unstoppable.

Sports Donga conducted an interview with one of today's main idols who is both an aspiring singer and actor, Ham Eunjung (23). This member of girl group T-ara has been on many different types of dramas - from romantic comedies to historical ones and movies.

On June 9th, her movie "White: Curse of the Melody" hit theatres. The public was very interested and wanted to meet the public through a Twitter interview. The interview lasted through the course of four days because Eunjung's schedule was extremely tight because T-ara went from Singapore, to Japan, and back again to Korea for music promotions.

Fans flooded Twitter with their questions for Eunjung.

Me? I've had a lot of acting controversies...
Question: Haha Eunjung-nim posts a comment while watching "Greatest Love"! Are you in the Dok-line or the Pil-line? (by @Nus12)
Answer: "Ah.. 'Greatest Love'... I'm actually worried right now... [because] both the Dok-line and Pil-lines are good."

Question: Since when did you become such a good actor? What do you think is the secret to acting? I'm wondering if you still receive actin lessons;; (by @windskyjju)
Answer: Hah, I've had... a lot of acting controversies before. Ever since the 'Coffee House' days, it's been like that. Heh~ I don't receive lessons. ^ ^”

Question: While filming 'White', what was the best moment? (by @yojinyoon)
Answer: There's two. The first one was when we showed everyone our singing and dancing. The second was was during the last scene where I looked grotesque... Ahh... But now that I look back, even during the weird and unfortunate times, it still felt great.

Question: Have you ever thought about going for a musical or theatre type of production? If so, what kind of character would you like to play? What is your favorite musical? (by @ricky337)
Answer: If ever, I think I'd want to play the main character in the musical "Chicago" or Lucy from "Jekyll & Hyde". I'd definitely want to try stage acting. In the same way, I'd like to see myself in a play as well.

Question: Which director and actor would you like to work with [in the future]? (by @In_kyoung)
Answer: I would like to work with Director Jang Jin, Director Hong Sangsoo, and Director Park Chanwook.

Question: I'm a Japanese fan. Do you think you will appear on an dramas or movies [in Japan]? (by @tarawota)
Answer: I've read a lot about good Japanese films as well. I like it. If I'm given the chance, I'd like to star in one too.

Question: What type of actor would you describe yourself as? (by @meonji)
Answer: I think I like the word "Chameleon". I want to be the type of actor that can play any type of role and someone who plays characters well ^ ^.

Question: Which female drama lead character do you think is the best hit? (by @sky1009)
Answer: Secret Garden and Cinderella Sister... It was acting put to the next level, I think (??).

● “Would like to do a car ad!”
Question: Which nickname of yours (Ham Baek-gu, Jam Eunjung, Tap Eunjung, Ham Minam) do you like best?
Answer: I like all of them... But Ham Baek-gu and Tap Eunjung is... lol

Question: To Eunjung-unni, what are the T-ara members? (by @kr0317)
Answer: We're making a comeback soon. You know that right? ^ ^ But either way, to me, they're family. If they weren't here, then I wouldn't be here. We're like sisters lol~ and you guys know well how sisters are to each other ^ ^.

Question: Do other members of T-ara wish to do a movie altogether? (by @KimJs321)
Answer: I think all T-ara members would have that thought. We've all acted at the same time in "God of Study" and even if it was a short time, [it was good]. All our members actually enjoyed that time! If we work together in acting, it would be very fun, I think lol.

Question: When you're not working/doing anything, what's missing? (by @CaptainHolic)
Answer: Uhm... "Greatest Love" lol. There's also a lot of interest in fashion. The small interior things!!!!

Question: Being in WGM, if you really do get married, would you still continue in the industry? (by @journey_cultwo)
Answer: If I get married, then once I do, it will be a time of emotions, time of age, and time of charm. I want to do it properly.

Question: If you were given three days to go on a vacation anywhere, where would you want to go? Tell me what you have in your mind for 10 seconds~ (by @rawy_)
Answer: Paris, France (I have a friend that lives there and I want to feel relaxed that way), Switzerland (I'd want to see the Heidi Girl [of the alps] and eat their cheese!), and Brazil (because I'd like to feel their passionate energy).

Question: If you could recommend a book for fans what would it be and why? (by @9me_control)
Answer: It would be Lee Byeongryul's "Feelings". When it first came out, it was a best seller and until now its a book that I really like. When I'm in vacation, the way its written really triggers my emotions and its good.

Question: What would you like to try and advertise? (by @AKANANI1)
Answer: A car... An automatic car... hahaha.

***
Source: http://news.donga.co...0611/37942070/1
Written by: Lee Haeri
Translated by: Elly @ Diadem