SHINee for B-Pass Magazine

 
Q1. Please tell us the point of SHINee’s major debut single ” Replay”.

Taemin: The individuality of member who shows it by acting. I want you to hear the difference between the Korean version of “Replay” and now, the Japanese version.
Jonghyun: Please pay attention to Shoujo Jidai’s Yoona collaboration episode of each members.
Minho: I want you to see the last part of the Music video which all 5 of us are together, the part of rap and ad-lib.
Key: I’ll be glad if everybody will think that this song is for each and everyone’s. The dance in our Music Video “Replay”, And also please pay attention to my acting who is dreaming of becoming a fashion designer.
Onew: Please pay attention of each and everyone’s acting scene’s expressing emotions.

Q2. Japanese foods you want to eat and the places you want to visit.

Taemin: Unagi-don (bowl of eel and rice), different kinds of bento *laughs*, Tokyo’s Shibuya, Harajuku. I also want to visit Sapporo.
Jonghyun: Unagi-don, It was very delicious.
Minho: Because I love ramen, I want to eat different kinds of ramen. A lot of good memories were made when we visited Sapporo’s Snow Festival Event last year so I want to visit there again.
Key: Ramen and Odaiba, Donki-hote? *laughs*
Onew: Hitsumabushi (Nagoya’s style eel on rice), Tebasaki ( seasoned deep-fried chicken wings). Disneyland and Tokyo Tower.

Q3. Please let us know what is your goal for the second half of this year 2011.

Taemin: Before I turn 20 years old, I want to make my character as “Taemin” firmly. I want everybody to admit my abilities.
Jonghyun: I want to become good in playing the guitar.
Minho: I want to meet a lot of people in Japan as well as experiencing different kind of stages. I want everybody to admit my abilities.
Key: Be merrily and live your life hard *laughs*
Onew: I want to be able to talk in Japanese.

Q4. How do you express your character in a single phrase? also, please compare yourself to an animal!

Taemin: My character is very positive but i think I’m a little greedy? Dolphin.
Jonghyun: Frank and mischievous style? a raccoon?
Minho: For one syllable it’s “flame”. It get’s exited and also it’s easy to cool. I think if I compare myself to an animal, it’s Ostrich?
Key: I think I’m a honest and cheerful person. A fox ( people often said I look like a fox, I really don’t know if it’s my appearance or actually I look like a fox)
Onew: I think I’m a warm and gentle person. A Rabbit.

Q5. Please tell us what are you into nowadays.

Taemin: I’m addicted to J-POP. For example J-POP’s unique melody and painful ballad.
Jonghyun: Studying Japanese (I’m trying to watch Anime to learn Japanese)
Minho: Studying Japanese and watching Japanese dramas. And also games ( winning eleven)
Key: Studying Japanese, Exercising, Practice singing.
Onew: I’m interested in different types of genres. I’m looking and listening to it.

Q6. Please give a message for B-Pass readers!

Taemin: Everybody, Hello. I’m SHINee’s youngest Taemin. From now on, please look forward of us SHINee. We will be coming to meet you soon so please wait a little! and also, take care of your health and don’t catch the cold ~
Jonghyun: Since we announced last year at our Japan concert, all of us members are very exited and looking forward of our Japanese debut. Our debut single “Replay” will be release on June 22. From now on we will do our best and please look forward of SHINee!
Minho: Because of all the fans who keep on supporting us, our debut was decided. I’m truly grateful. We are still beginning so we should not forget that we are still a beginners. We will work hard throughly and do our best for the fans who keep on supporting us. From now on, please look forward of SHINee and let’s meet in Japan!
Key: Japanese fans always support us warmly so from now on we are more and more excited of our Japanese debut. We will be show you only SHINee’s style of song and performance so please look forward of us!
Onew: From now on we will be debuting in Japan. To the extent that we are expecting, honestly we are a little nervous but Japanese fans always support us so it’s really heartening. We really thanked you for supporting us! To answer the fans support, we will do our best so please look forward to us!


Source and English translation: winkme @ soompi