Hara ''I call 4-year older Lee Min Ho ajusshi'' Share


Girl group Kara member Goo Ha-ra spoke about her friendship with Lee Min-ho.
In the SBS TV program "Strong Heart", Goo Ha-ra recently took place and spoke about her acting along with Lee Min-ho and her first attempt at acting in "City Hunter".
She said, "I am enjoying my time with Lee Min-ho and Park Min-yeong. I call Lee Min-ho 'uncle' as he is 4 years older than me" and made everyone wonder. She then spoke about how she came to call him that and how she first met him through Kim Hyun-joong during the drama "Boys over Flowers". She also talked about the situation when the group Kara went through a phase called the 'Kara split-up'.

"Strong Heart" with Goo Ha-ra and the Kara members will be broadcasted on the 17th at 11:15PM.
Source Via : Nate
Credits: askactor