MBC Tokyo Legend in Saitama Pamphlet

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
Jpn-Kor: 왓탐 &노예즈 @whattimeisit Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways | Photo credit: @kenixLVjejung
Q. The most memorable moment of performance during “Music Core”?
Junsu: Microphone accident with Bo Peep Bo Peep.
Nichkhun: Junsu’s Bo Peep Bo Peep incident?
Taecyeon: The scene during “I’ll be back” comeback when I had to land into the scene on a wire.
Wooyoung: The year-end performance, when we sang together with Psy-senior.
Junho: In our rookie days we performed at Imjingak for the year end festival, it was so cold!
Chansung: The first broadcast of I’ll be back.
Q. The happiest moment when you sing on stage?
Junsu: Fans’ cheers. When I feel that we are able to exist, because we have the fans.
Nichkhun: When fans like us.
Taecyeon: When I hear fans’ cheers.
Wooyoung: When album becomes successful.
Junho: When our hearts reach out towards the fans.
Chansung: When audience listens well to our song.

Q. You have a strong image as tough beastly idols, but in reality, which member has the cutest character?
Junsu: Wooyoung.
Nichkhun: Taecyeon.
Taecyeon: Me (lol).
Wooyoung: Junsu-hyung.
Junho: Hmm… I guess it’s Junsu-hyung. And his Bo Peep Bo Peep from Music Core.
Chansung: Wooyoung and Junho.

Q. Have you experienced a culture shock when you began your activities in Japan?

Junsu: No, nothing in particular^^.
Nichkhun: No.
Taecyeon: No, not really.
Wooyoung: Not yet, so far.
Junho: I was impressed to see that the system is based and runs around the singers.
Chansung: I guess, when I ate chicken sashimi. It was very good! (impressed)

Q. What do you want to give your girlfriend on your anniversary? Or is there something important among the things you’ve given so far?
Junsu: I once spent my savings and bought a huge teddy bear for a friend I’ve known since my childhood. I engraved a name on it, and then threw a Christmas party.
Nichkhun: Preparing a nice meal, something like that?
Taecyeon: I haven’t done anything yet.
Wooyoung: I don’t know… (^^)
Junho: Who knows… I’ll see to it when I find a girlfriend. (^^)
Chansung: When I bought something she wanted to have and gave it as a present.

Q. The member who changed the most after the debut? The member who’s the most conscious of other celebrities?

Junsu: Junho.
Nichkhun: No one changed much really.
Taecyeon: That to… I guess it’s me! (lol)
Wooyoung:I don’t think there’s someone like that among us.^^
Junho: Everyone gained courage. ahaha.
Chansung: There’s no one who would be too conscious of other celebrities, but Junho became more awesome!