Infinity Challenge PD tweets about Big Bang and G-Dragon



A fan of Big Bang asked the PD of “Infinity Challenge”, Kim Taeho, about GD’s leg injury because he went to Big Bang’s concert in Japan, he replied to her about his leg and also told a little something Myungsoo said to GD. This was tweeted about 7 hours ago.

@virgo_mono 오늘 지디군 오른쪽 발에 가벼운 깁스 했던데.. 콘서트는 최고였습니다.. 정말 존경스럽더라고요… 명수형이 지드레곤에게 말한대로 “나이가 많다고 내가 형이 아니라, 성공했으니까 네가 내 형이다. 밥사줘라…
Today GD’s right foot was in a cast.. the concert was the best.. he was really an inspiration… Myung Soo hyung said to G-Dragon “Even if my age is a lot higher than yours I’m not your hyung, for working so hard in trying to succeed, you are my hyung. Feed me…”

사실 개인적으로는 한창중이지 않을까 생각했는데, 오늘도 일본 빅뱅콘서트와서 느낀 건, 아직 부족한게, 배워야할 게 너무나 많네요… 그 동안 뭐했나 싶을 정도로… 부단히 공부해야겠습니다….
To be honest I thought about how I’m not fully ready to unfold yet, today at Big Bang’s Japanese concert I felt, that I’m still lacking, that I still have a lot to learn… In the meantime doing what I want to do is enough… I will constantly study…

명수형 “지드레곤! 나이가 많다고 내가 형이 아니야…네가 더 성공했으니까 네가 내 형이야… 나이가 무슨 상관있니? 그러니까 밥 한번 사줘라! 형!” ㅎㅎ
Myung Soo hyung said, “G-Dragon! I’m not your hyung just because I’m much older than you… because you work so hard in trying to succeed you’re my hyung…. Do you think age matters? So just feed me for once! Hyung!” he he

Source: @teoinmbc + Translated: Sammi @ibigbang
Thanks to AvantVIP for sending!
C:bigbangupdates