2PM’s Taecyeon, Wooyoung & miss A’s Suzy share their thoughts on concluding “Dream High”



On the morning of February 28th, 2PM’s Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and miss A’s Suzy expressed their feelings on finally concluding their much-loved drama, “Dream High.”

Suzy, who played the role of ‘Hyemi’, expressed, “I feel both refreshed and upset. It was my first project as well as leading role, so I worried over a lot of things. Fortunately, I’m able to conclude ‘Dream High’ amidst the love and support of my drama family. I know I was lacking, but I’ll work on my skills in order to improve as an actress and meet you all again. My ‘Dream High’ family, my miss A unnies, and all of those who loved ‘Dream High’, thank you. I will never forget the winter I spent life as ‘Go Hyemi.’”
Ok Taecyeon, who played the role of ‘Hyun Shihyuk/Jin Guk’, commented, “It was an opportunity for me to work with seniors, as well as grow as ‘actor Ok Taeyeon’. I was worried over whether I’d be able to do okay since I was playing the lead role in only my second project, but through the help and support of my friends, my acting junior J.Y. Park, and all of the staff members who helped the drama shine, I was able to take part in a meaningful project. It was very cold filming in the winter, but I spent a winter which was just as beautiful.”
Wooyoung, who played the role of ‘Jason’, concluded, “How could it be, ‘Dream High’ is already coming to an end!! I was nervous, especially since it was my first acting debut and because of the amount of English lines I had, but I was able to overcome it all thanks to the help of 2PM’s Taecyeon, and my seniors and directors. It was an extremely meaningful start and experience, so I’d like to thank all of those who supported and loved ‘Jason’.”


Source: OSEN via Nate