WGM: 2PM’s Nickhun jokingly makes an adults-only comment


The July 16 episode of MBC’s reality show We Got Married featured the couple of 2PM’s Nickhun and f(x)’s Victoria spending their romantic wedding night on a yacht in the Han River.
TheKhunToriacouple had their wedding after one year of marriage on the show. The wedding ceremony was held in an atmosphere of freedom and excitement, Nickhun giving funny dance moves and Victoria wearing happy smile on her face all the while. Nickhun read his handwritten letter to her, and then kissed her on the forehead.
He also prepared a special event for their first night: a romantic night only for the two on a yacht in the Han River. It was right then that Nickhun unusually made adults-only comments: “Don’t you want to have a baby?”Victoria responded, “I want a daughter.” Then, Nickhun blushingly repeated his question, “Don’t you really want to have a baby? I had eels a lot today, so my stamina is fully charged now.” His remarks and gesture created an oily, titillating atmosphere.
Obviously embarrassed and blushed,Victoria covered Nickhun’s face with a blanket. To change the uncomfortable mood,Victoria gave cute dance moves as a surprise event for him. At the end of the event, she approached to his ear to romantically whisper: “I love you, daring!”
In an interview held later, Nickhun says, “When she called me ‘daring,’ my heart was all flutter,” while Victoria says, turning red in her face, “I prefer not to think about the moment. I was deeply disappointed by the poorest dances ever I’ve taken in my life.”
By Lee Gyeongnam (kn0402@tvreport.co.kr)
Source: TVreport (Original article in Korean)
Photo from TVreport
Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com