MBLAQ’s Thunder talks about Sandara’s radical hairstyles



MBLAQ’s Thunder expressed his opinion regarding his sister 2NE1’s Sandara Park’s radical hairstyles.
On an interview with TV Report, he said,
I’ve got a shocking personality too. I’m jealous that my sister has songs that fit that kind of hairstyle.
The truth is that I don’t see my sister’s hairstyle changes in person, but rather, I see then through music videos and broadcasts. After seeing them I think, ‘That’s my sister, as usual’.
Some people wonder why she does those kinds of hairstyles when there are other pretty hairstyles that she can do, but the truth is, that’s 2NE1. Though my sister can be pretty when she is alone, since it’s 2NE1, she can pull off those looks. And just cause she does those hairstyles, doesn’t make her less pretty.
On June 27th, when Sandara’s Vegeta hairstyle was a hot topic, she posted on her me2day saying, “I asked Thunder if he was embarrassed by me. He laughed and said, ‘No’
Meanwhile, MBLAQ released their 3rd mini album ‘Mona Lisa‘ on July 12th.
Source: TV Report via Nate