f(x) talks about their ideal types on Park So Hyun’s ‘Love Game’



Whoa, sorry to break it to you guys, but f(x) has some high standards when it comes to men!
On July 5th, f(x) guested on Park So Hyun’s ‘Love Game‘ and revealed some interesting facts about themselves. When DJ Park So Hyun asked the girls on their ideal types, Krystal commented, “At first I liked Kang Dong Won, but now it’s Gong Yoo. Gong Yoo is really handsome. Especially his eye smile … I like his smile a lot.
Amber picked Jang Hyuk as her ideal type. She stated, “I watched a lot of dramas to improve my Korean, and Jang Hyuk was in one of them. I totally fell in love with him. He was so cool.
On this day, Krystal also talked about her appearance on SBS’s ‘Kiss & Cry‘. She commented, “I’m actually really close with my partner, Dong Hoon oppa, and I don’t know if it’s because of the time constraints, but the broadcast only shows us fighting and arguing. We’re so close that I even got him a cake for his birthday a while back. When the broadcasts come out like that, I get upset sometimes, but I’m still happy that there a lot of people out there who support our partnership.
Krystal is currently showcasing her excellent skating skills on ‘Kiss & Cry’ while f(x)’s repackage album title track, “Hot Summer“, is also doing well on the music charts.
Source + Images: Newsen via Daum